Spaghetti Squash With Tomatoes
Spaghetti Squash Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cooked spaghetti squash, halved, seeds removed
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 green pepper, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tomatoes, chopped (4 cups)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Spaghetti Squash Recipe Instructions
1Cook squash til done using any method you prefer- bake, boil, steam, microwave.
2When squash is nearly done, saute onion, green pepper and garlic in olive oil over medium heat until tender. (about 5 minutes).
3Stir in tomatoes, salt and pepper, oregano and basil. Simmer together about 5 minutes more.
4When squash is done, shred with fork, keeping it inside the shell. Toss with butter. Spoon mixture ontop of shredded squash, top with parmesan.